Inside Sales - Business Development Representative
Celect is growing and has partnered with Reveneer to expand their Sales Development team in Boston, MA, using our revolutionary Inside Sales methodology providing you with all the training and skill needed to not only succeed in the job, but to grow your career in sales.
Celect is bringing science to the art of retail. Born out of MIT, Celect‚ s big data predictive analytics platform tackles retail‚ s most pressing and fundamental challenge ‚ matching the right product with each customer across all channels. With a focus on in-store inventory allocation and optimization, the Celect Choice Engine delivers the industry's first big data customer choice model to assist retailers with understanding "what to put where."
About the Job:
Working closely with Sales and Marketing, you will focus on identifying net new sales opportunities at the top of the sales funnel.
- Research and pre-qualify prospective organizations to build your pipeline
- Identify decision-makers, and key influencers to speak with
- Call prospects to engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
- Gain commitment from prospects to attend a brief web-based product demo/meeting, or other call to action.
- Collaborate with your team lead to manage the inside sales process
- Consistently meet and exceed goals
Key Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor‚ s degree Sales, Marketing, Communications, Business, preferred
- Recent College Grad with 0-2 years‚ work experience
- A strong desire to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented sales environment
- A fun and engaging personality
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about what you do, enthusiastic, competitive, disciplined, self-motivated, hands-on, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely; in person and on the phone
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Excellent listener, ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
Base + Variable Bonus; Comprehensive Benefits
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO AGENCIES