A Senior Mechanical Engineer is needed in the greater Boston area for a leading design and engineering firm. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (MSME a plus), 5-7 years of product development and analysis experience in one or more of these markets: Robotics, Biotech, Computing, Communications. Day-to-day responsibilities will vary, but core responsibilities are creating and developing product solutions, testing prototypes, interacting with clients and suppliers as needed. Comprehensive medical and life benefits, 401 with match, stock options, and PTO available.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Create and develop product solutions according to client needs
- Act as a technical resource and leader in 3-5 full product development cycles with high volume tooled projects
- Work with clients and suppliers for requirements and
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Strong CAD knowledge (SolidWorks, PRo/E a plus)
- 5-7 years experience in technical design and engineering analysis
- 401k with match
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Stock Options
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.