Dear Sir/ Madam:
In response to your posting on the Indeed Website for“Night Shift Warehouse” position , kindly please accept this cover letter and attached resume as my application for your review.
I am able to:
Maintain company safety program on all job, Manage jobs from start to finish, Manage schedules, budgets and project scope, Effective problem solving and time management abilities , Quality orientation and attention to detail.
I am familiar with material functions include Selection , Ordering, Inspection (co
ntrol& testing material & equipment), shipping, receiving, moving, cycle counting, and general warehouse activities(such as sorting ,…, inventory) management.
Control and inspection of material and equipment from viewpoint of quality and comparing with required specification.
I have knowledge of International Codes and Standards , and also knowledgeable of safety standards.
Your requirement in above job, are matched with my skills and experience.
I believe that you will find in me a strong asset and mature, and responsible technologist, with many years of experience and skills.
Sincerely Hassan Nikkholgh
Phone : 6176979240
580 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA, 02215
Note: I have Green Card , and am authorized to work in this country, for any employer. I have Asc.T/P(Applied Science Technologist)in Mechanical Engineering, From ASTTBC(Applied Science Technology of British Columbia)LANGUAGES: English , Italian , Farsi(Persian).
580Commonwealth Ave,unit106, Boston, MA, 02215
Tel: 617 6979240
Objective : Night Shift Warehouse/ Customer Services
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Effective problem solving and time management abilities
- Compassionate, professional approach and commitment to servvice-oriented work.
- Able to handle customers in volaile situations.
- Skilled in handling the public with professionalism and sensitivity.
- Professional attitude toward customer satisfaction, resulting in an excellent reputation with customers.
- Extensive public service experience in not-for-profit organizations.
- Enjoy working with customers.
- Inspection (control& testing material & equipment), Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- To improve situations and process of work, and save time and increase productivity.
- Knowledge of safety regulations, and construction safety standards.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchadise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease.
- Able to evaluate situation , solve problem and make decisions.
- Able to plan and sequence a number of overlapping activities.
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with individuals in all levels.
- Adaptable to new situation and positive attitude toward change.
- Quickly learn procedures and methods and able to follow directions effectively .
- Able to handle multitude of detail at once, meeting deadline under pressure , remain claim and work well .
- Prepare merchandisc for purchase, rental or lease.
- Prepare sales, rental or lease contracts .
- Mechanical Engineer ,(BSc), from ”Iran University of Science and Technology” at June.1972.
- Mechanical Engineer ,(MSc), from ”Milan Polytechnic”, Milan ,Italy , at Dec.1978 .
- M.B.A (Master of Business Administration), From Management Faculty, Tehran University.
- Asc.T(Applied Science Technologist)in Mechanical Engineering , From ASTTBC(Applied Science Technology of British Columbia)
English , Italian , Farsi(Persian).
Note: I have Green Card and am authorized to work in this country, for any employer.