Food Service Worker
31 Juliette Street, Apartment 2
Dorchester, Ma, 02122
To obtain employment with a promising company where my current experience will be utilized.
Town resturant & bar Trinidad, Port of Spain
Host, December 2015 – May 2016
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, for customers and managers.
- Interact with arriving guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Ensure that the guests are made comfortable and kept informed of the status of their orders or wait times.
- Monitoring the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables, estimating wait times for guests, and monitoring the guest waiting list.
- Ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
dr gibbs dental office, Trinidad, Port of Spain
Dental Assistance, June 2013 – December 2015
- Make patients as comfortable as possible in the dental chair, prepare them for treatment, and obtain their dental records.
- Assist hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients' mouths dry.
- Using suction or other devices, and also sterilizing and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Take dental x rays, and process x-ray film as directed by a dentist.
- Prepare trays of instruments for dental procedures, and instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
BOSTON FOOD, Greater Egleston Boston, MA
Volunteer, December 2007 – June 2010
- Organized and categorized boxes of food and cans by expiration dates.
- Maintain an orderly and clean area.
- Assisted clients of different backgrounds/ culture and language.
AJ WRIGHTS’S, Dorchester, Ma
Cashier/ sales associate, December 2007 – July 2010
- Answering customers’ question, and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Received and processed payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, and automatic debits.
- Stock shelves, and marked prices on items.
- Resolved customer complaints.
ASHLEY’S RESTURANT, Dorchester, Ma
Waitress, June2006 – August 2007
- Ensured customers satisfaction with their whole experience at Ashley’s.
- Explained how various dishes were prepared, described ingredients and cooking methods.
- Served food and/ or beverages to patrons; prepared and served specialty dishes at tables as required.
Madison Park complex learning center - Current student
- Osha requirement’s knowledge
- Sense of humor
- Fast learner