Troy Sutton's Resume (Internship/Co-op Spring 2017 / Business Operations)
Sutton.firstname.lastname@example.org • 973.722.7053
74 St. Stephen St, Boston, Massachusetts, 02115 62 Glen Rock Rd, Cedar Grove, New Jersey, 07009
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Major: Candidate for Bachelor of Science Degree in Environmental Science 2018
- Concentration: Sustainable Energy & Conservation GPA: 3.49
- Minor(s): Entrepreneurship, Business Sustainable Practices
- Relevant Coursework: Sustainable Building Construction, Engineering Project Management, Renewable Energy Systems, Sustainable Development, Geographic Information Systems, Entrepreneurship, Business in the Sustainable Environment, Wind Energy Systems, Energy Policy, Environmental Pollution
- Activities: Active board member of REIN (Renewable Energy Initiative Board) & NUTSO Transfer Group, active member of NEUDivest, Entrepreneurs Club, Husky Environmental Action Team, Undergraduate Advisory Committee of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity (liaison for 1500 undergraduates)
Northeastern Summer Study Abroad, Iceland Exploration June 2015
- Studied sustainable development, renewable energy, mechanical & electrical engineering, and economics
- On-site lessons at hydro and geothermal power plants, a wind farm, and several sustainable fisheries
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 2013-2014
- Deans List, Recruited Division 1 Baseball Player GPA: 3.59
Newark Academy High School, Livingston, NJ 2009-2013
- VP of Robotics & Engineering Club: Constructed a 12 ft. wind turbine outfitted with a 3-phase twin-rotor axial flux alternator to an aluminum plate with 3 welded fiberglass blades sculpted to maximize efficiency
Tesla Motors, Boston, MA August 2016 - Present
- Promote Tesla’s electric vehicle experience. Sell vehicles to prospective customers and educate the public on the benefits of an electric vehicle. Work side by side with Owner Advisors to help capture leads & administer sales.
KGS Buildings LLC, Somerville, MA January - June 2016
Building Performance Analyst | Sales Associate
- Analyzed and delivered an innovative, cloud-based building analytics platform to building owners seeking costs savings and improved building performance. Configured building data for our automated analytics platform and assisted in mechanical engineering services to our customers.
NuTED Talk, Northeastern University, MA April 2016
- Presented on LEED Certification and educated the audience on the benefits of sustainable design.
TEDx Cambridge, Boston, MA March 2016 - Present
- Manage logistical behind the scenes work & increase brand awareness all while improving client relations and representing TEDx. Helped increase ticket sales by 540%.
BLADE, Boston, MA June - September 2016
Sales Consultant | Brand Ambassador
- Directed customer-sales deals and marketed BLADE’s brand. Introduced a more efficient marketing conversion that is currently used by employees.
LEED Green Design Certified September 2015
- Green Associate working toward Accredited Professional
Lean Green Belt Certified April 2014
- Institute of Industrial Engineers, Certificate #: 2212-4892 (ABET Accredited)
PADI Scuba Certified 2008 - Present
- 24 dives including off-shore, drift, deep, night, & wreck dives
Engineering: Efficient, “Outside the Box” Thinker, Innovative, Communicative, STEM Minded
Earth Science: Renewable Energy, Geothermal/Hydro Power Plant Processes, Landform Analysis, Wind Energy
Computer: Microsoft Excel, TAC Vista, Continuum, BAXter, ArcGIS, CAD